Subject-matter of the trainings offered by ORLEN Eko arises from legal provisions in force and is of obligatory nature both to employers and staff members. Each training is preceded by an analysis of needs, adapted to specific character of job positions in a given entity. We give classes in lecture rooms of ORLEN Eko or in a place indicated by an interested party.
We organise trainings in the form of:
- original lectures,
During trainings we make use of techniques activating participants and of modern educational tools, facilitating learning within the scope of OHS and fire safety, such as:
- multimedia presentations,
- other teaching materials.
We offer the following trainings:
- preliminary for all staff members,
- in hazards in a production plant,
- ad hoc (in principles on moving around a production plant),
- periodic for staff members employed at workplaces,
- periodic for administration and office staff,
- periodic for employers and persons in charge of staff management,
- periodic for engineering and technical staff.
Each training ends with issuing a certification of its graduation.