- full supervision over renovations, dismantlement of production installations located on the premises of customer’s production plants,
- OHS supervision over investments carried out on the premises of customer’s production plants,
- preparation of OHS and fire safety documentation, e.g.: OHS instruction, fire safety instruction, explosion protection document.
- verification of, pronouncing opinions on and reconciliation of Safe Working Instructions [IBWR] and Safety and Health plans [BIOZ] prepared by firms taking part in investment tasks,
- co-participation in implementation of OHS guidelines in force and an instruction setting out principles on performance of works connected with particular investment tasks,
- systematic OHS and fire safety control within the scope of staff members observance of requirements of legal provisions and internal dispositions, reporting results of controls and recommendations as well as documentation of potential OHS infringements.
ORLEN Eko specialists possess required qualifications, expertise evidenced by long-term experience and teaching skills to conduct OHS trainings - from preliminary ones for new employees, to periodic trainings for all professional groups, fire safety trainings, to trainings in giving first aid.